'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Rectangles: Black Walls, Small White Tiles, Silver Door, Wood Floor, Reflected Tree

Feb 12, 2008

Black Walls, Small White Tiles, Silver Door, Wood Floor, Reflected Tree

SW 10th, Portland Oregon

When I first started digital I named all my pictures to trigger the image in my brain so I could find it again. I don't need to do this now except that the blog likes titles so I follow my old convention. This one just didn't lend itself to an easy Id. I'm not sure that even reading this title would bring the image back. It's distinctive. I remember it. It's just hard to title. Or as Rachel might say, "You know, the one with the thing and the thing and it's black and it's white and it's got that other thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment