'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); Rectangles: Oops

Mar 1, 2009

Oops

My Mom wrote, "You have a Mac and it’s having problems??? In all my years of Apple ownership (1995) the only problems I’ve had with a Mac (Performa before that) has been from my own stupidity." Well you guessed it. I upgraded the hard drive in my laptop. That went well thanks to ifixit.com. They had pictures and everything. The upgrade went well but the cloning had it's problems. I thought I'd been backing up my laptop drive automatically but when things went from bad to worse and I had to go to it the drive hadn't automatically backed up since 8/8/2008. Anyway after some down loading and some dinking around all is back to better and quicker than normal. I hope. I hope. I hope. I've posted pictures from 2/22 through 3/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment